Understand the compliance requirements for your organisation Our data protection consultants will assess your organisation’s privacy management and data protection practices through an on-site review of the following areas:
1. Data protection governance
2. Risk management
3. GDPR project resourcing
4. Data protection officer
5. Roles and responsibilities
6. Scope of compliance
7. Personal data processes
8. Personal information management system (PIMS)
9. Information security management system (ISMS)
10. Rights of data subjects
We will provide a detailed breakdown by area of your compliance status, and an action plan that sets out and prioritises the key issues that your organisation must address to become compliant.
• We have an in-depth understanding of the GDPR requirements and how they should be met.
• We provide a complete compliance support service to help organisations prepare for and adapt to the GDPR:
o Data flow audit
o Gap analysis
o Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
o Bespoke transition services
• Our specialist team has extensive data protection and information security management project expertise, both in the UK & overseas.
• Our transparent proposals are fixed price, so you won’t get any unexpected surprises.
• You will have access to a dedicated account manager throughout the project.